InnServices is the Town of Innisfil’s water and wastewater utility company, who
- Provides clean, safe drinking water to its customers
- Treats wastewater that is collected from the sewer system
- Builds new water and sewer infrastructure
InnServices is an award-winning, progressive organization that delivers the highest quality water and wastewater services to Innisfil and other municipalities. A cross-functional and collaborative organization that prides itself on community accountability and ownership, governance, environmental and financial stewardship, and service excellence! InnServices serves over 11,900 households or residences and has over $255 million in infrastructure. InnServices operates facilities 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
On January 1, 2016, the Town transferred the water and
wastewater assets, including two water pollution control plants,
one surface water treatment plant, municipal wells and the
associated collection and distribution systems to InnServices. Water and wastewater rates continue to be set by Council. InnServices is not privatized, as Council continues to be
accountable and responsible for oversight and rate increases.
Council is the shareholder with ownership of InnServices.
- Water Treatment & Supply: Treat and distribute drinking water in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with all legislated requirements.
- Wastewater Collection & Treatment: Collect and treat wastewater in a safe, responsible manner in accordance with all legislated requirements. Regulatory: Health-based drinking water standards, testing and compliance.
- Compliance: Health-based drinking water, environmental based wastewater standards and compliance, and corporate regulatory compliance
- Health and Safety: Development, implementation and
management of the corporate
health and safety program.
Engineering: Planning, design and implementation of capital projects.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-efficient water & wastewater services, through innovation, that are valued by our communities.
To foster an inclusive, supportive, family-oriented Utility that values our employees & our communities.
To be Canada's most innovative water & wastewater utility.
- Quality & Reliability
- Innovation & Efficiency
- Fiscal Prudence
- Supportive & Respectful Culture
- Community Leadership & Presence