Why Work for InnServices?
InnServices Utilities Inc. is an award winning, progressive organization that delivers water and wastewater services in Innisfil, Ontario. With InnServices, you will be part of a cross-functional and collaborative organization that prides itself on safety, innovation & efficiency, quality & reliability, and fiscal prudence.
Our diverse and family- oriented organization vales a supportive and respectful culture where employees can grow through training, education and further development opportunities!
To be one of Canada’s Most Innovative Water & Wastewater Utilities.
To provide safe, reliable & Cost-efficient water & wastewater services, through innovation – that are valued by our communities. To foster an inclusive, supportive, family-oriented Utility that values our employees & our communities.
- Innovation & Efficiency
- Quality & Reliability
- Supportive & Respectful Culture
- Training & Education
- Family Oriented
- Strong Community, Leadership & Presence
- Fiscal Prudence
Our Organizational Goals:
InnServices is committed to maintaining the health of our community, watersheds and environment through best management practices and technological advancements for water and wastewater management and operations.
The InnServices teams that deliver key services to our community including:
- Operations: an expert team focusing on the operation and management of our Water and Wastewater assets to ensure compliance with legislated guidelines, and to maintain a healthy population and environment by providing clean, safe drinking water and effective treatment of the wastewater collected.
- Regulatory Services: a disciplined team that is responsible for regulatory compliance and reporting, health and safety and risk management initiatives in all facets of the work that InnServices performs.
- Engineering: a collaborative group with a focus on planning and overseeing of water and wastewater capital works projects, master plans and infrastructure needs to meet the current and future needs of our growing community.
- Finance: a cross-functional shared services team that is responsible for the preparation and development of annual operating and capital budgets, purchasing, vendor management and long range financial forecasting for our growing organization.
- Administration: an engaging team that provides administrative support and assistance to the InnServices Management Team and staff and plays an important role in delivering the highest level of customer services to the public and across our ‘One Town, One Team’.
- Shared Services: InnServices works closely and is supported by service areas throughout the Town of Innisfil and InnPower as part of a Shared Services Model including: Customer Services, Legal & Clerks, Finance/Purchasing, Communications, IT and Human Resources.
‘One Town, One Team’ (OTOT)
With a strong emphasis on team and customer relationships, you will build and maintain relationships across our ‘One Town, One Team’ group of unified organizations (including InnServices, Town of Innisfil, ideaLAB & Library, InnPower, and South Simcoe Police) that work together to share information resources and find synergies in a cost-effective and optimized manner.
While we may work out of different spaces, we all have the same goal in mind – to improve the lives of our residents!
InnServices has received a number of awards and recognition for its innovative projects and services. For one, the InnServices Plant Expansion Project was named Ontario Public Works Association Project of the Year in both 2018 and 2019. This was awarded to InnServices for their project saving 800,000 litres of water a day!
InnServices also was awarded the 2019 Water Efficiency Award under the Public Sector & Utilities for Water Efficiency Measures from the Ontario Water Works Association, and the
Water Efficiency Measures award for implementing very successful water saving measures at the Lakeshore Water Treatment Plant. This resulted in a 57 percent savings in backwash waste in our water treatment process and helped the Town of Innisfil reach its water conservation targets ahead of schedule!
To learn more about our organization and facilities, view our FAQ's!