InnServices Master Servicing Plan
The purpose of the Master Servicing Plan Update (MSP) is to identify short and long term strategies for water and wastewater servicing to accommodate the population and employment growth outlined in the Official Plan (2018) and OPA No. 1, and to improve servicing existing residents, all in accordance with the goals and objectives of the Official Plan.
Key Objectives of the 2018 MSP Update include:
- Provide water and wastewater servicing to the planned population and employment growth to the year 2031, and consider an ultimate servicing vision;
- Provide opportunities to extend servicing to existing residents in un-serviced areas;
- Achieve environmental protection and public health goals;
- Include logical phasing plans and maximize the number of benefitting users, to improve affordability and facilitate implementation; and
- Include consideration of major rehabilitation and optimization projects to extend the life and functionality of the existing infrastructure.